Heads up everyone: we’re having our annual Winter Boot Sale. We have new markdowns on many boots in our Sale section. You can save as much as 80% Off MSRP (and I’ve heard even more in some very lucky cases). I encourage everyone to get some holiday shopping early. You can hit the links below or click on the picture below to start shopping.
By: Quan | November 8th, 2011 | No Comments
By: Quan | November 3rd, 2011 | No Comments
Heads up: We’re having a sale on all Bearpaw boots and shoes right now. Bearpaw is one of the leaders in winter footwear, creating high-quality boots, shoes, and sandals. Their secret is their use of sheepskin, which keeps feet warm during the winter but also mysteriously keeps feet cooler and drier in the summer too. Either way, it’s a great look for the season.
Remember when you shop, use code: 20BEAR at Checkout to apply the 20% savings to your Bearpaw boots and shoes.
By: Quan | November 2nd, 2011 | No Comments
Sure, you probably have a pair of jelly thong sandals for beach days. You might even have a pair of comfortable jelly flats. But jelly platforms? And they’re fancy-pants designer shoes?!!?!?! I wouldn’t have believed it either but this is a reality. These jelly platforms come from Yves Saint Laurent with an adjustable, wraparound ankle strap and an island platform. And they’re made in Italy. And they’re $495. Geez ……
By: Quan | October 28th, 2011 | No Comments
We hope everyone has a very happy Halloween this weekend! May your Halloween festivities be filled with frights and sounds beyond your imagination. Everyone at the office had a ball with our Costume Contest, which included Lady Gaga, a cup of Starbucks coffee, and a blast from the past with the Teletubbies. Needless to say, we had a day full of laughter and shenanigans. Enjoy your haunts!
By: Quan | October 19th, 2011 | No Comments
Taking it back to Sesame Street, Adidas will be releasing a limited edition run of these Kermit The Frog-inspired Adidas shoes in classic shell-toe form, of course. The Kermit shoes are being released in late October/early November. They feature green suede uppers and a tongue mimicking Kermit’s iconic jagged collar. And just to keep it extra cool, “The Original In Hip-Hop” is printed in gold on the side, though you wonder if Kermit shares Adidas’ taste in music and culture as well.
These should be available at City Sole sometime in the near future. Be on the lookout.
By: Quan | October 18th, 2011 | No Comments
We have yet another super-short, One Day Sale going on starting now. You can get 30% OFF the shoes listed below, which actually means way bigger savings because these shoes are already marked down. Just use this code at checkout: 30DEAL. Good for today only.
Sorry for the late notice BUT if you are signed up for our mailing list, you would’ve already known. Just a friendly suggestion! ::wink::
- JS by Jessica Simpson Racer heels – Black (Womens) | MSRP $90 | Our Price $39.99 | Price With 30% Coupon $27.99 (69% Off MSRP)
- Steve Madden Wheatley wedges – Black (Womens) | MSRP $90 | Our Price $84.99 | Price With 30% Coupon $59.49 (34% Off MSRP)
- Muk Luks Horizontal Rib Lace winter boots – Desert (Womens) | MSRP $59 | Our Price $27.99 | Price With 30% Coupon $19.59 (67% Off MSRP)
- FCUK French Connection Darlene flats – Pewter (Womens) | MSRP $128 | Our Price $54.99 | Price With 30% Coupon $38.49 (70% Off MSRP)
- Joan & David Dabanas heels – Grey (Womens) | MSRP $220 | Our Price $84.99 | Price With 30% Coupon $59.49 (73% Off MSRP)
- Roxy by Quiksilver Fuego loafers – Brown (Womens) | MSRP $49 | Our Price $19.99 | Price With 30% Coupon $13.99 (71% Off MSRP)
- Margaritaville Barbados casual shoes – Dark Brown (Mens) | MSRP $75 | Our Price $39.99 | Price With 30% Coupon $27.99 (63% Off MSRP)
- Johnston & Murphy Westerly Ven casual loafers – Saddle Tan (Mens) | MSRP $125 | Our Price $41.99 | Price With 30% Coupon $29.39 (76% Off MSRP)
- Kelme Stratos running shoes – Navy (Mens) | MSRP $66 | Our Price $29.99 | Price With 30% Coupon $20.99 (68% Off MSRP)
- Mizuno Wave Rider 12 running shoes – Silver/Orange (Mens) | MSRP $99 | Our Price $54.99 | Price With 30% Coupon $38.49 (61% Off MSRP)
- Ariat Crowne Front Zip boots – Black (Mens) | MSRP $140 | Our Price $69.99 | Price With 30% Coupon $48.99 (65% Off MSRP)
- Bronx Hound Dog boots – Tan (Mens) | MSRP $125 | Our Price $54.99 | Price With 30% Coupon $38.49 (69% Off MSRP)
Categories: Sales and Promos
By: Quan | October 5th, 2011 | No Comments
I can’t believe I missed out on this but last month, Nike ran a special campaign based around the Nike 2011 Air MAG shoes, which are an identical replica of Marty McPhly’s shoes from the movie, Back To The Future II. These Nike shoes are actually rechargeable because of their glowing LED panels and electroluminescent logo. Unfortunately, Nike did NOT design these shoes with auto-lacing (clearly, they didn’t bother to check Instructables, hah). On the bright side of things, the net proceeds from the campaign went to the Michael J. Fox Foundation to fight Parkinson’s disease. And since Nike only produced 1,500 pairs worldwide and they only sold them on eBay, the proceeds were very hefty (apparently, the Air MAGs were going on eBay for more than $5,000 per pair!).
After the jump, check out a skit featuring one of the cast members of SNL, NBA star Kevin Durant, and a special appearance from Doc Brown himself. Via Geekologie.
By: Quan | September 30th, 2011 | No Comments
- For starters, you can take 10% OFF all boots, women’s and men’s. It’s officially Fall and we know you all want to stock up on boots for the season. For the 10% Off boots, enter this code at checkout: BOOTSALE. Ends on 10/4/2011.
- Allen Edmonds is running its annual “Rediscover America” campaign. It’s the only time each year that they discount their shoes at all so you should take advantage. Allen Edmonds prides itself on hand-crafting fine men’s dress shoes and producing them in the USA. All Allen Edmonds dress shoes are on sale right now for 15% Off. Use this code at checkout: 15ALLEN. This ends 10/6/2011.
- We’re currently offering Free Ground Shipping site-wide to our US customers. No code needed. We’re just really great like that. This ends 10/6/2011.
Finally, we’re having a sale on 15 different skate shoes, for men and women. It’s 15% Off these skate shoes with this code: SK8SALE. Here’s a rundown of everything we’re offering and how much they’ll be after the discount. This promo ends 10/3/2011:
- DC Shoe Co. Radar for $25.49 | Save 61%
- Vans Authentic Hollie Plaid (Unisex) for $25.49 | Save 51%
- Vans 106 Vulcanized (Unisex) for $25.49 | Save 49%
- Vans Era Tupelo (Unisex) for $25.49 | Save 51%
- DC Shoe Co. Venice for $16.99 | Save 62%
- Diesel Tilt for $55.24| Save 26%
- Diesel BN-210 for $42.49 | Save 53%
- Supra Vega for $29.74 | Save 54%
- Supra Assault for $49.29 | Save 35%
- Supra Skylow for $36.54 | Save 44%
- Keds Champion Skipper for $30.59 | Save 39%
- Keds Champion Skipper for $30.59 | Save 39%
- Keds Champion Cutie for $23.79 | Save 52%
- Etnies Malto for $25.49 | Save 58%
- Etnies Fader for $40.79 | Save 32%
Happy weekend and happy shopping!
By: Quan | September 22nd, 2011 | No Comments
We have a super-short, One Day Sale going on starting now. You can get 30% OFF the shoes listed below, which actually means way bigger savings because these shoes are already marked down. Just use this code at checkout: 1DAY30.
- Nine West Colle boots. $40.59 With Coupon | Save 59%
- BCBGeneration Brazen pumps. $34.99 With Coupon | Save 65%
- B. Makowsky Quinn boots. $60.19 With Coupon | Save 62%
- Rampage Harmonie flats. $15.39 With Coupon | Save 61%
- Ed Hardy Doheny pumps. $62.99 With Coupon | Save 30%
- Rocket Dog Bond flats. $25.19 With Coupon | Save 55%
- Royal Elastics x L.A.M.B. Music Tex shoes. $10.49 With Coupon | Save 94%
- French Connection EFA8E dress shoes. $45.49 With Coupon | Save 79%
- Diesel Donny shoes. $30.09 With Coupon | Save 70%
- Kelme Kimayo 8 running shoes. $20.29 With Coupon | Save 66%
- Steve Madden Trace dress shoes. $30.09 With Coupon | Save 50%
- Fila Axiom running shoes. $25.19 With Coupon | Save 54%
By: Quan | September 21st, 2011 | 2 Comments
I don’t know about these shoes. These are sandals from Diego Dolcini, hand-made in Italy, with a zip-back, a 4-inch stiletto heel, Swarovski crystals, and this huge pleated fan across the front. I can’t tell if they remind me of an oyster hiding pearls, a peacock flaunting its feathers …… or a race-track patron wearing a hat that imitates a peacock flaunting its feathers. It’s a little too much I think.
If you were interested, you can sacrifice next month’s rent at Neiman Marcus (of course, it would be available at Neiman Marcus) for $2,445. What do you think of these sandals?